Abstracts are now being accepted for the 5th ILF conference Glasgow 2014 below. The 2014 International Lymphoedema Framework Conference in Glasgow will bring together key speakers from developed and developing nations across the world to share their knowledge, experiences and vision for the future.
Please pass this on to anyone who may be interested and use the signature insert below in your emails if appropriate. Apologies if you receive this more than once.
Call for Abstracts: Deadline January 31st
For more information, visit: www.ilfconference.org
The conference welcomes abstracts relevant to the following themes:
• Prevalence of lymphoedema
• Complex lymphoedema management and management in the context of other complex health problems (vascular or cardiac problems, diabetes, ulceration/wounds, obesity, lipoedema)
• Self management, including physical activity and patient education
• E-health and use of technology to support patients, self-management and enhanced care
• Children with lymphoedema